Being the first post of the blog, this deserves to be with little flaws and grammatically errors and thoda gadbadi and so on. I know I know, I am just making up my reader's mind before he/she navigates from this page :P
Life adds up to a perfect movie, jahan anth mein sab acccha hi hota hain, accha ho na ho anth tho ho hi jata hain :).. A newly born child ,beginning of a new story ,happiness,suprizes and suspenses,thoda rona-dhona,thoda chaplusi tho thoda poltu, dreamy teenage world ,life long friendships,a career oriented path ,accidents,love ..hmmmmmm.... ,and ... ,that's it LOL.
We often comment on other's acting but seldom realize our own acting capabilities and the fact that however we act ,we have been accepted here in this movie :).We have been here for long but we change ,start a new thought ,a course of life,just like a river which has been here for so long yet renews every moment. Thence leaving only one moment for us -the present one.
So this is all about it ,the filmy point of view of events,the present moment of life, a new way of spirituality ,river of my life and You.
And yes I do believe that "Intelligent copying is as good as creative writing " (this line has also been taken from somwhere :P), the whole point is communication :)
ReplyDeleteVery informative and useful Post . lost of love And respect .
Hindi
Guitar
India