Saturday, December 26, 2009

Edi Baundi?!.

Shopping is something I am never up for but it is inevitable when I am at home, as I shop for everything I need for the semester from home[sheepish :) ]....So we were up on the shopping streets of Nagpur but this time it was different..A nice purse from a street vendor caught my Mom's attention and in no time I realized that she was already there "Bargaining ;)"
So I went there when she picked up another bag (apart from her choice which was in her hand) to ask which one is good.. I selected the second one (Amma ; :| diaapotinted..) She picked up another bag for comparison now this time too I selected the other one..(Amma in deep thought ...hmmm..mmm..) Then she came up with an IDEA! She called Dad to suggest ;)(who had been reading her and listening to her for past 25 years :D)....He immediately put a stamp to the one Amma selected in the beginning as the best one (Amma : ..  :))) extremely happy inside but not showing outside)..
Now Dad did some tough bargaining and we finally bought it. :)..Rest evening was more than awesome to write in words..

 Nature is perfect and girls are always girls ;)..

The gorgeous Amma here-


Saraswati :)

P.S. Edi Baundi is which one is good in telugu..

1 comment:

  1. blogs should have a like option.... I like the blog.. nothing more to say :)

    ReplyDelete