Sunday, July 13, 2014

Love!

Have you ever loved someone?... Truly loved... Its...its beautiful, so damn beautiful.

 To love the way they smile, to love the way they screw up, to love the way they speak to you..to witness your heart skiping a beat the moment you hear that voice....every single time. To love someone so much that it fills you up, completely. To love the way they surrender and speak their mind, to love to see them being themselves. :)

Love is beautiful. It is such an amazing experience yet I seldom see people speaking about it. Beauty to feel lost in time, to sink in eyes, to hold hands, like those nerves at the centre of the palm have a direct connection to heart, you connect and become one. To have that smile of having some you love. 

Love is effortless. You would be in for a surprize, to know you could love someone so much. You just know that its gonna last, you know it from the very first moment but the reasons take time, the mind takes time. Also, I think you never get over it, you cant. I think, you just stay eternally grateful for the that time, your little forever.

 It's...beautiful... and that's the only word I have for it. Go, love someone today. Even if it means a heartbreak, it would be worth the ride!



3 comments:

  1. I love what you call 'your little forever' :)
    But, love is hard. It is hard and easy at the same time. You know you can think of a million reasons to not go out on that date, to not admit that you're in love, to not even let your heart take that chance at loving...because what if they think you're ugly or uninteresting or boring? You know what I wish I could do? I want to just write those reasons down on a piece of paper, ball it up and throw it in a dustbin, and go out there and just do the 'loving'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love's a freedom one can only feel, hard to describe in words, easy to express through one's actions. It is that one subconscious thought of yours which may or may not(mostly) have a logical or rational explanation, yet you back it, endure it, nurture it, LIVE it.Its the magic that defies a pint of grey matter consisting of millions of neurons working together to create these series of unknown circuit signals making every other cell in the body elated. It is something that defies you yet eventually defines you. It is the only emotional doctrine that doesn't need any propaganda for its survival.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you for writing this. Amazingly described, better than the post. :)

      Delete