Dear Heart,
Its never too soon to fall in love. I would like to believe sometimes all it takes is a moment of intuition. So no, its never too soon.
Sorry, for this time. I messed up. Because I am still a little messy I guess. Grappled with past/ stupidity has a thin line - I hope I havent crossed that yet, heart. I know that heart was your safe place but I was not making it safe for that heart to come in. I will learn and I will get better. Stay with me! I will happen one day, all at once.
Forever figuring out,
Life
Its never too soon to fall in love. I would like to believe sometimes all it takes is a moment of intuition. So no, its never too soon.
Sorry, for this time. I messed up. Because I am still a little messy I guess. Grappled with past/ stupidity has a thin line - I hope I havent crossed that yet, heart. I know that heart was your safe place but I was not making it safe for that heart to come in. I will learn and I will get better. Stay with me! I will happen one day, all at once.
Forever figuring out,
Life

No comments:
Post a Comment